Your brand, and the goodwill associated with it; your inventions and market innovations; the secrets that give you a competitive edge; and your creative and professional employees—we can help you protect your investment in these critical intellectual property assets.
Richards Rodriguez & Skeith attorneys combine technical, business and legal experience to provide a comprehensive approach to the identification, acquisition, protection, management, and commercialization of intellectual property assets for established and emerging companies. We:
- File and prosecute applications for patents, registered trademarks and service marks, and copyright registrations;
- Acquire and manage intellectual property assets;
- Audit and identify trade secrets;
- Draft and review corporate and transaction documents to protect proprietary information;
- Negotiate, structure and document transactions involving intellectual property assets, including licensing, distribution, publishing, and technology transfer transactions, employment, contractor, and outsourcing agreements, and corporate transactions involving intellectual property assets.
Sometimes our clients have to go to court to enforce or protect their intellectual property rights. Richards, Rodriguez & Skeith attorneys have extensive federal court and state court experience pursuing and defending patent and trademark infringement claims, trade secret claims, and other intellectual property disputes.