We want to make our community a better place to live because the community we work in is also our home.
In addition to offering financial support, we serve as volunteers and board members for organizations that provide resources for healthcare, local culture and the environment, and serve diverse constituencies in our area.
Many of our attorneys also donate their time and expertise as mentors and guides to support charities, start-up businesses and entrepreneurs.
Some of the organizations we support:
- American Gateways
- Austin Bar Foundation
- Austin Film Society
- Austin Interfaith
- Austin Runners Club
- Austin Samba
- Austin Stewards of the Wild
- AmeriCorps/College Forward
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Central Texas
- Capital Idea
- Dell Children’s Trust
- Girls Empowerment Network
- Hill Country Conservancy
- Herb Kelleher Center for Entrepreneurship
- Leadership Austin
- Meals on Wheels Central Texas
- Pease Park Conservancy
- Round Rock Chamber of Commerce
- Texas Bar Foundation
- Texas Business Hall of Fame
- Texas Exes Alumni Association
- United Way of Williamson County
- UT Law School Entrepreneurship and Community Development Clinic
- Volunteer Legal Services of Central Texas
At Richards Rodriguez & Skeith, we believe we have a responsibility to contribute to the common good and help those who are less fortunate. We recognize the importance of giving back and integrate corporate social responsibility into our business.