Daniel Riegel is a member of the commercial and employment litigationpractice group at Richards Rodriguez & Skeith. Daniel has represented clients in federal and state court actions in Texas and throughout the country. Daniel began his legal career in Washington, D.C., practicing complex commercial litigation at a large international law firm. Daniel most recently clerked for the Honorable Colleen Kollar-Kotelly at the United States District Court for the District of Columbia. As a district court clerk, Daniel developed a comprehensive understanding of pre-trial and trial procedure.
Daniel is proud to be a native Texan. Outside of his practice, Daniel is an avid runner and triathlete. Daniel and his wife Meghann have completed several Ironman Triathlons. They enjoy running together at Lady Bird Lake and swimming at Barton Springs.
Professional Licenses, Memberships, Honors and Awards
- State Bar of Texas, 2013
- Bar of the District of Columbia, 2014
- Member, Austin Bar Association
- Member, Austin Young Lawyers Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- U.S. District Court, Northern, Southern, Western, and Eastern Districts of Texas
- U.S. District Court, District of Columbia
- Order of the Coif
- George Washington University School of Law, J.D., Highest Honors, Order of the Coif, 2013
- University of Texas at Austin, B.A., Mathematics, High Honors, 2007